- Bachelor degree in engineering, business, or technical discipline
- Six Sigma experience required. Black Belt certification and training experience training desired
- Lean training and practical application experience required. Specifically looking for experience with kaizen events, value stream mapping, total productive maintenance, quick changeovers, pull systems and cultural transformation towards lean enterprise
- Experience with projects in transactional, commercial, innovation and manufacturing environments preferred
- 8+ years work experience with exposure to multiple functional areas
- Ability to deliver effective coaching and influence at all levels of the organization, recognizing the business units ultimately as customers and engaging appropriately to drive change while enhancing the relationship/partnership
- Excellent project management skills, including team/meeting facilitation
- Passionate about continuous improvement. Confident, tenacious and willing to push the organization toward a world class future state
- Ability to travel 70% during 1st year and 50% beyond
- The company is seeking to fill the position of Business Transformation Sr. Leader, reporting to the Sr. Manager, Business Transformation.
- Develop proficiency in business transformation across the company. This includes lean, six sigma, total productive maintenance, diagnostics and a variety of other tools and systems.
- Assess, evaluate, identify and prioritize operational excellence opportunities within the manufacturing facilities and with business processes.
- Provide active leadership and advocacy of client’s business transformation culture. This is a change agent role which requires strong leadership, critical thinking, communication and organizational skills.
- Create, deliver and enhance business transformation training materials with benchmark data and company success stories. Influence the training methodology towards self-sufficiency with a “learn, do, teach” model. Train, coach and mentor operators, continuous improvement personnel and executive level employees throughout the business
- Align with and support business unit strategic initiatives and corporate strategy. Work with the business units to identify capability development needs and ensure projects are aligned with key business initiatives
- Drive for results: is a demanding partner for stretch goals, an aggressive pace, and the sustainability and integrity of results
- Identify best practices that can be leveraged across the corporation and actively drive their adoption by the business units
- Serve as an OpEx technical resource for corporation
Princeton Information Ltd - 15 months ago