Ski School/Guest Service Ambassador - Beaver Creek - Full Time, Seasonal
Beaver Creek : At the gate, you leave everyday life behind. That's why people travel to Beaver Creek, Colorado from all over the world, and many make it a tradition. The drama of rock and sky, the sheer grandeur of this place, is one reason. That it is North America's World Cup mountain is another. It is also a place of intimacy. A private resort hidden from view, with the power to bring people together.
In this position you will be highly visible and have intense and frequent guest interactions. You will be outside all day spending most of the day in the resort village and points of entry to the resort. Various tasks include: carrying ski equipment for guests, meet and greet, information assistance in parking, village, ski check and ski school locations, make reservations for guests and solve guest issues. The Ski School/Guest Service Ambassador must be able to do the unexpected and "wow" the guests with quick thinking and superior guest service skills. Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience working a front line or guest facing position required
- Must be able to carry and assist guests with ski equipment and other items
- Must have previous experience solving guest issues or problems
- Previous experience in the Beaver Creek Guest Service department highly preferred
- Must be able to pass ski or ride evaluation at a level 5 or above to perform any on mountain task
- High School Diploma required, college degree preferred
- Must be able to work outdoors in all mountain winter weather conditions
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours during a shift without sitting
- Must be able to lift and carry 60lbs
- Passion for working in a guest service related company
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as required
Have fun. Serve Others. Do Right. Drive Values. Do Good. Be Safe. These are the values Vail Resorts employees embrace daily. As the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based travel at iconic locations, we operate in three highly integrated and interdependent segments including mountain, lodging and real estate. Vail Resorts employees are good at what they do and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm, pride and a commitment to creating an Experience of a Lifetime to our stakeholders.
Vail Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vail Resorts hopes the ski vacation business is all uphill. One of North America's leading ski resort operators, Vail Resorts operates...