Goodwill Easter Seals is seeking a Trainer/Support Consultant for the Financial Services/Call Center Skills Training program—an 8 week, 120 hour course designed to provide industry specific career skills to individuals who have barriers to employment. This position is responsible for developing curriculum, training to a diverse population, providing case management services, and assisting individuals in obtaining and retaining employment in a manner that will meet or exceed all standards established by CARF, The Rehabilitation Accreditation Commission, State Rehabilitation Services, HIPAA or other specific project grants or contracts of Goodwill/Easter Seals. The Skills Trainer/Support Consultant will function within internal and external teams to deliver seamless services to the participant and to ensure that positive relationships are maintained resulting in the optimum employment outcomes for participants.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Vocational Rehabilitation, Social Work, or other related Human Services field and one year of relevant experience
- Associate’s Degree in related Human Services field and two years of relevant experience
- Five years relevant experience
Special Skills or Knowledge:
- Organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and achieve required outcomes
- Adaptive and open to change and flexibility within job
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Independent decision making skills.
- Experience successfully managing a case load
- Knowledge of data privacy requirements and ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Knowledge of disadvantaged and disability populations and funding systems.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software and the ability to accurately enter data into computer-based systems.
- Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and good driving record. Provide declaration page of auto policy as proof of current vehicle insurance with a minimum of $300,000 combined limit or $250,000/$500,000/$100,000 split limits for bodily injury and property damage coverage
- Experience developing curriculum and training in a banking and/or call center environment
- Knowledge of financial literacy and customer service topics
- Knowledge of job placement techniques
- Experienced working with individuals with disabilities/disadvantages, funding systems, and local community resources
- Strong public speaking/marketing skills
- Active involvement in human service related professional organization
Goodwill - Easter Seals Minnesota - 11 months ago