Penn National Gaming has thrilled and entertained guests since 1971 when it all began as a horse racing venue. From a single race track, we have grown to be one of the nation’s largest gaming companies, operating properties that offer broad and diverse gaming and pari-mutuel wagering experiences. PENN is dedicated to becoming the undisputed leader in guest service by offering a Red Carpet experience for each and every guest.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Provide stellar customer service in a timely and friendly manner.
- Handle customer service needs and/or issues in order to satisfy request made by customer.
- Maintain positive customer interactions.
- Maintain clear and open communications with customers and managers/supervisors.
- Be knowledgeable with players’ club and encourage guest participation.
- Respond to machine tilts/ malfunctions and determine if maintenance is needed.
- Perform minor maintenance/repairs on slot machines.
- Fill ticket printers and stock ticket paper.
- Respond to machines with jackpot and determine if jackpot is valid.
- Perform dispatching duties.
- Process and calculate jackpots, to include working with the ‘Fun Coordinator’ to celebrate jackpots.
- Circulate throughout assigned area(s) keeping conversations with team members to a minimum while focusing on opportunities to interact with the guests.
- Work to build relationships with existing customers and work to foster relationships with new guests.
- Be knowledgeable of slot machine payouts and basic functions of slot machines.
- Develop thorough knowledge of all game functions, to include all bonus features. Be able to explain all games to the guests.
- Count and verify wallet bank.
- Redeem coupons and break bills and/or run change for customers.
- Participate and promote in marketing events.
- Ability to use two-way radios and maintain professional radio etiquette at all times.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Access, Word)
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Dedicated team player
- Able to handle multiple tasks, flexible and positive when adjusting to change
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 25 lbs., and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces
Something to leave you with:
If you're truly committed to a red-carpet service culture, then you need a team that is just as dedicated in pursuing that vision. Penn National Gaming is the place where we empower our cast members to deliver that WOW factor to our guests and in turn we will provide them an opportunity to build an "A" list career portfolio. You will soon understand why "It's Good To Be PENN!"
Penn National Gaming, Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard