Smart Pricing Business Manager
If you could spend 100% of your time painting the future of ecommerce on a canvas that will touch over one billion consumers, and had the strength of the#1
Fortune 500 Company behind you, what would it look like?
@WalmartLabs is a newly founded Silicon Valley development lab, where we’re working on this exact challenge. Only bound by our imaginations, we are a team
of engineers, scientists and product visionaries, all working together to design, prototype and build technology-driven products and experiences that will change the future landscape of ecommerce.
As a business manager you will work closely with the small and agile teams in WalmartLabs in helping us measure the impact of our work. You will have the opportunity to help understand and improve through your analysis software
systems that help transform the business processes to be smarter, effective and efficient.
The Opportunity (You will...):
1. Through your work have direct impact on revenue and bottom line of the entire company.
2. Design, lead, and execute analysis and effectively communicate insights 3. Collaborate closely with product teams to deliver valuable analyses to our consumers and guide product enhancements.
4. Drive engagement through developing case studies, tailored analyses and deep dives on data in meetings with key decision-makers across the organization
5. Help answer the thorniest business questions – including ones we didn’t think we had.
The Desired Skill-Sets (You will preferably have…):
1. BA/BS from a top university preferably in statistics/Finance/ Math or Engineering/CS/EE.
2. MBA or graduate degree in Management Science or Statistics a plus.
3. Expert level proficiency with Excel and knowledge of data analysis tools like SQL, Python and R a plus.
4. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
5. 2 or more years of experience in finance, consulting, retail strategy or insights/analytics (at a high-growth technology company)
6. Detail oriented, highly analytical, and hands-on with an attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up like environment
Walmartlabs - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard