Being social media savvy means much more than just updating your Facebook status or Instagramming your latest meal. A Tocquigny Social Media/Account Planning Intern will work as part of the team to manage social media for clients. Back-end reporting and analytics will be used to generate insights that fuel strategic brand storytelling through social media channels. This internship is for the fluent digital thinker and avid Googler who’s not afraid of research or numbers. If you’ve ever been lost in the middle of a Wikipedia-wormhole where a seemingly harmless search leads you on a curiosity-filled clicking spree, then this position is for you. You will gain hands-on experience in planning and executing social media campaigns, as well as find yourself in the realm of metrics, optimization and analysis. Finish your latest tweet and apply now.
- Must be a junior, senior or graduate student
- Must be able to work approximately 12-15 hours per week
- Strong experience using social media
- Ability to think like a detective and be creative
- Willingness to learn how to use multiple SEM tools
- Interest in social media and its future
- Great multi-tasker
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Research-oriented and entrepreneurial
Will verify and complete documentation if course credit is desired for internship.
Resumes due by March 27, 2013 at 11:59 PM. All resumes submitted after the deadline will be considered for the Fall, 2013) Internship.
Sizhan, Interactive Media Group Intern, Winter 2009-10
"The projects I do are so innovative and exciting that sometimes I feel I’m living in the future of advertising. But no, this is the Interactive Media Group. It’s how we roll every day."
Send Resume »
Tocquigny - 16 months ago
As part agency and part measurement consultancy, Tocquigny helps blue chip companies increase the predictability of marketing success and...