Our client in San Franciscoislooking for a Social Media Rock Star with a company that has taken off in social sharing. We need someone who can write copy, and select content for large social media outlets, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and partner with bloggers. Candidate will work with both editorial and marketing teams to ensure that every post finds an appropriate place on a social channel to create compelling stories. This is a blended editorial and marketing position, and requires strong writing skills that can capture our brand voice and the ability to be funny, concise, and catchy. Nuanced understanding of fashion, beauty, and pop culture is a must.
- 2+ years of experience writing and editing
- Experience working with social media and SEO strategies
- Strong, almost-obsessive knowledge offashion, shopping, style, and beauty
- Must be team-oriented, responsive, and comfortable collaborating, but also work independently
- Able to thoughtfully engage with and respond to readers and commenters through social media
- Experience in e-commerce strongly preferred
- Personal Blogspot
- Active Pinterest User
Does this sound like you Let us know why we should meet. For consideration, you must submit your resume + link to Pinterest or personal blogspot to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Von Church - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard