BACKGROUND POSITION INFORMATION
Position Title: Social Account Manager
Location: Denver, CO
Normal Work Schedule
Flexible standard hours around 8:00 - 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday. Some overtime and weekends may be required.
ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
- This position is responsible for the management of multiple clients’ Social Marketing accounts
PRINCIPAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
Develop Social Marketing Strategy for upwards of 25 clients and fulfill all components of social campaigns
Manage Client Facebook Page and Marketing Strategy. Including: develop and install custom applications (using Social Management Toolset TBD); develop and schedule content (posts); respond to communication to client via Facebook (Posts, Comments, Messages);
Manage and execute Facebook Advertising Campaigns. Ad Campaigns to Page, Ads to promote content on Page; retargeted Facebook ads based on FBX ; Ads to external websites, Sponsored Stories
Manage client Foursquare venue and specials and cross promotional strategy.
Manage client social presence and marketing strategy on Multiple Social platforms including Yelp, Google Places, Twitter,
Maintain regular communication with Sales rep and client
Maintain expertise across social media platforms as they evolve.
Other duties as assigned .
Number of Associates Supervised: 0
Financial responsibilities: None
Minimal independent decision making; will work under direct supervision.
POSITION SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong social marketing strategy skills
- Marketing and PR experience for brands and businesses specifically in Social Media
- Experience building and executing Facebook Advertising campaigns
- Experience in Facebook Business Page Management and customization
- Basic understanding of web development
- Regularly engages in Social Media on a personal level
- Team collaboration skills
- Customer focused
- Assertive and Consultative
- 2-3 years experience managing marketing campaigns
- 2-3 years experience in client services and customer engagement
ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
The environmental factors and/or physical requirements of this position include the following:
- 0-10% Travel
- This job is for a normal office work environment with continuous use of a computer/keyboard. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and read written and PC monitor information. The associate frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear and manipulate (lift, carry, move) light weights of up to 10 pounds.
- Occasional moderate job stress due to deadlines, downtime and number of escalated issues from off-site locations.
- Must be able to attend work on-site during normal business hours to process secure financial transactions.
Reports to the Social Content Manager.
Specialized or technical knowledge, credentials or licensing required for the position include:
- Demonstrated proficiency with PC tools such as electronic mail software, word processor, presentation software and spreadsheet software (Microsoft Outlook, MSWord, PowerPoint, and Excel preferred)
- Demonstrated knowledge Facebook Advertising,
- Demonstrated Knowledge in Buddy Media or BuyBuddy Preferred
The minimum number of Years of Prior and Related experience to be considered for this position is:
- 3 years in Public Relations, Marketing, or other related field
- 1 year working with social media for business
Digital First Media
- 2 years ago - save job