We are looking for a Producer to manage social media projects from kick-off to delivery on time, on budget, and on brief. A Producer is everyone’s point person for the project. Clients and internal team members rely on you for everything they need to know about a project: what to expect, what to do next, and where they need to be.
Knowledge / Experience / Ability
- Define the scope of projects (goals, deliverables, schedule, and budget)
- Lead and inspire teams by communicating a vision for the project as well as involving people at the optimal levels for project success and overall account utilization
- Manage interdisciplinary teams of visual designers, writers, interaction designers, and programmers helping to evolve creative concepts into clear sets of deliverables in a way that balances client requirements with team growth and morale
- Serve as the main client interface on projects, helping define vision, clarifying strategic requirements, explaining complex ideas clearly, and managing expectations
- Serve as primary day-to-day contact for clients
- Keep projects on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes
- Lead efficient meetings and conference calls with the ability to effectively setup the presentation of creative work
- Clearly communicate project issues and resolution to the client and internal team
- Play a dual role of client advocate and R/GA team advocate
- Be passionate about delivering the best creative, but find ways of producing it that does not jeopardize schedule and budget
- Prior experience (2-4 years) as a interactive producer or directly related experience
- Experience developing project plans using MS Project
- Experience managing project budgets over $300,000
- Experience managing marketing, creative or technology projects
- Experience developing Statement of Work
- Experience managing clients (external or internal) on project scope and delivery
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation development and business writing
- Familiarity with web development technologies. Knowledge of software quality assurance process is desirable.
- Strong problem solving skills; responsive and flexible to evolving responsibilities and changing environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required. PMI certification a plus.
R/GA - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard