Social Services Assistant
Integrity. Drive. Respect. You've got all that and more. For you, it's not a job, it's your life's passion. Helping others. Building the business. Leading people. You've got it all covered.
Village Place Health and Rehab, a 104 bed rehab facility has an opportunity for a driven, passionate, caring Social Services Assistant. Responsibilities include assisting the Social Services Director with identifying and providing for each resident's social, emotional and psychological needs, and the continuing development of the resident's full potential during his/her stay at the facility and to assist in the planning for his/her discharge. Other essential job functions include assisting with managing the social services department personnel, participating in the pre-admission screening, providing information to families during admission, and orienting residents to the LTC environment.
The best people, the best facilities, the best services for the best reason: Serving our residents. That means making sure we have the best team available who believe that taking care of our staff is just as important to us as taking care of our residents.
And that's just the basics.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well being is important, and we value it.
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick time. Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You're our company's future, let us help you take care of yours.
- Continuing education credits. Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
- Tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
- This is a Greystone Healthcare Managed Facility. As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals.
- Much have at least two years experience in a rehabilitation and or LTC setting with case management responsibilities, insurance industry, and/or health care management experience.
- Excellent resident assessment skills, including the ability to evaluate the medical records from the referring facility.
- Must understand, comply with and promote resident's rights.
- Promote positive relationships with residents, visitors, and regulators, to include presenting a professional appearance and attitude.
- Undergrad degree is preferred.
CHECK OUT OUR FACILITY VIDEO & Go RED Dance!!
Go to our website for more info and career opportunities www.greystonehcm.com
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/greystonehcm
Become our fan on Facebook under Greystone Healthcare Management