Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
Are you an experienced Social Worker who inspires others and is dedicated to excellence in customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you!
The Willows at East Lansing , a brand new senior living health campus is opening this Fall 2013! We are an innovative, progressive Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facility located at 3522 Coolidge Road , East Lansing MI 48823 . We have an outstanding opportunity on the ground floor for a Director of Resident Services / Social Services Director / Social Work Director.
The Director of Resident Services / Director of Social Services is responsible for the overall operation of the Social Services Department in accordance with current federal and state guidelines and regulations. This position will ensure that the medically related emotional and social needs of the residents are met and maintained on an individual basis.
The responsibilities of the Director of Resident Services / Director of Social Services / Social Work Director will include, but are not limited to :
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the social service programs of the health campus
- Participate in discharge planning; development and implementation of social care plans and resident assessments
- Provide information to resident/families as to Medicare/Medicaid, and other financial assistance programs available to the resident
- Review and develop a plan of correction for social service deficiencies noted during survey inspections and provide a written copy of the correction plan to the Executive Director
- Interview residents, or family members, as necessary, to obtain social history
- Assure that social service progress notes are informative and descriptive of the services provided and of the resident’s response to the service
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor’s Degree from an approved school of Social Work
- Licensed Social Worker (LSW)
- Prior experience working in Social Services in the Long-Term Healthcare or hospital setting is required
Trilogy Health Services - 6 months ago