Conduct intakes, assessments, coordinate program's databases and waiting lists, organize program's procedure manual, generate reports, review case records, assist in resolving difficult client issues, serve as liaison with partner agencies and DFTA, supervise MSW student interns and case managers, provide coverage for workers who are out of office, sick or on vacation, provide case management services to clients, attend meetings and conduct home visits.
Knowledge, Skills And Requirements
- MSW with LMSW preferred or preparing to take and pass the test.
- Proficiency in Spanish
- Experience with DFTA services preferred
- Proficiency in Windows, MS Excel and MS Word
- Experience with home vistis
- Supervisory experience required
Selfhelp - 22 months ago