Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:|
Physical Demands and Environment:
- As part of admission process, meets with the resident and family to review policies on advanced directives, resident rights, and discrimination.
- Conducts and documents a social services evaluation, including identification of resident problems/needs and arranges for appropriate social services.
- Helps residents and their families cope with the effects of the decision to move to the facility.
- Implements social service interventions that achieve treatment goals, address resident needs, link social supports, physical care and physical environment to enhance quality of life.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Working in normal office environment, employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift medium to heavy objects including assisting with the movement of Residents. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Behavioral Health.
- Current NC Social Work license.
- One year supervised social work experience working directly with individuals in health care.
Sava Senior Care - 21 months ago
SavaSeniorCare has a flair for elder care. The privately held company operates about 190 skilled nursing and assisted living facilities...