Please Do Not Apply If You Do Not Meet The Required Qualifications.
National Youth Advocate Program is a multi-state nonprofit organization dedicated to working with kids and families. We embrace a strength-based philosophy and believe that problems can be solved. We are seeking dynamic individuals dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of children and families.
This is a full-time Social Worker position.
- A Bachelors of Social Work or Behavioral Science such as psychology, human ecology, sociology.
- A valid Ohio driver's license
- Reliable transportation
- $100,000/$300,000 auto liability insurance
- A good driving record
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Candidate with an Ohio social work license.
- Core training as provided through previous Children's Services employment
- Provide in-home supportive services; parenting education; counseling; community resource linkage and referral; advocacy and other social service intervention to families and children.
- Complete or revises the Family Risk Assessment with all family members that live in the home to assess family's strengths and needs, as well as risk of harm to the child or children in the home.
- Participates in team meetings, clinical problems solving and utilization review meeting.
- A complete job description will be provided at the time of interview.
To apply for this position, please submit an application online at http://www.nyap.org/CurrentJobOpps.cms.aspx?category=Ohio or by forwarding your resume through Indeed.
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance/Short Term Disability/Long Term Disability
- Peace Leave
- Goodwill Days
- Employee Assistance Program
- 10 year Anniversary Benefit