Please Do Not Apply For This Position If You Are Not An Ohio Licensed Social Worker
National Youth Advocate Program is a multi-state nonprofit organization dedicated to working with kids and families. We embrace a strength based philosophy and believe that problems can be solved. We are seeking dynamic individuals dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of children and families.
- Work Directly with youth and their families from initial service plan through family reunification planning
- Meet with youth and foster parents on a weekly or semi-weekly basis to review youth's progression +on personal progress plan
- Follow team concept and support both agency goals and co-workers.
- Effectively work with and be respectful and sensitive to cultural differences.
Compensation is based on education and experience.
- Bachelors in Social Work
- Licensed Social Worker in the state of Ohio
*To apply for this position, please complete an online application at www.nyap.org or email your a cover letter and resume using the Indeed link.
- Paid Holidays
- Goodwill Days
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Peace Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- 10 year Anniversary Benefit
Please Do Not Apply For This Position If You Are Not An Ohio Licensed Social Worker.