To provide professional social worker and case management to individuals with developmental disabilities (DD) and/or related conditions in need of services and to individuals in need of CAC/CADI/BI services. Mandated services are provided as required by federal and state statute and rules. To develop and coordinate person centered treatment plans with individuals with developmental disabilities or related conditions, their families and support network. To provide direct services of counseling, facilitation of interdisciplinary team meetings, coordination and consultation that addresses the bio-psychosocial well-being of the individual that remains in compliance with County, State and Federal rules and statutes. Social Workers generate revenue for the agency through Targeted Case Management and Waiver Case Management.
Examples of Typical Duties & Responsibilities:
These examples of typical duties do not include all possible tasks for this classification and do not limit the assignment of related tasks. Regular attendance according to the department's approved work schedule is required for all Sherburne positions.
- Provide DD Case Management Services to clients in compliance with Rule 185.
- Provide CADI/BI Case Management Services
- Receive referrals for DD services and CADI Screenings and complete an assessment to determine eligibilitY
- Provide outreach services to target population. County residents will be able to access information about available services
- As requested, participate as an active member on various task force committees and governing boards requiring Agency participation
BA/BS in Social Work or closely related field plus 1 – 3 years of Social Work experience or equivalent education plus work experience.
Must have a valid MN driver's license, or ability to obtain one upon employment.
Candidates having experience with Vulnerable Adult, MMIS, and SSIS training is preferred; as well as candidates having licensure of LSW or greater.
Sherburne County, MN - 20 months ago