To assist in the identification of and to provide for each resident's social, emotional and psychological needs, and the continuing development of the resident's full potential during his/her stay at the facility and to assist in the planning for his/her discharge.
You know our patients are much more than just customers as a Social Worker Nonexempt at Golden LivingCenters. Our patients are family, and with your help, we can ensure that all their social, emotional and psychological needs are met. Partnering with the our professional and collaborative staff, you’ll help our patients reach their full potential during their stay at our facilities and after discharge. Your job is vital to making sure our patients and their families are as comfortable as possible and are treated with the utmost respect during challenging times. Let our patients know they’re family as a Social Worker Nonexempt.
Are you ready to take a whole life into your hands and help patients get back on their own two feet? The right person will not take no for an answer when it comes to our patient's comfort, happiness and well-being. Ideal Social Worker Nonexempt candidates should also have:
Discipline - Select All That Apply Social Services
* Must meet any state and/or federal requirements for the position to include possessing a BSW and be licensed by state board.
* At least two years of social work experience in a health care delivery system preferred.
* Must have knowledge of state and federal guidelines.
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
* Must have ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information.
* Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and residents’ families.
* Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with other employees at all levels.
Ready to deliver personalized, patient-centered care and build meaningful relationships with your patients and families? You’ll find the perfect home for your passion and talents at Golden LivingCenters. As one of the nation’s leading providers of skilled nursing care and inpatient and outpatient therapies, we’re dedicated to helping people live fuller, longer and more productive lives. Our Golden LivingCenters have won more AHCA/NCAL Quality Awards than any other post-acute healthcare provider. These awards are the nation’s highest for distinguished achievement in post-acute care, and they reflect the compassion, commitment and quality orientation of our caregivers. Join us! Together, we’re redefining the way care is delivered with an innovative, holistic approach that considers the ‘whole patient’ every time.
272 Washington Street
Golden Living Centers - 22 months ago
Every aspect of every Golden LivingCenter and Community is focused on the patients and residents we serve. That means you have the resources...