This position provides customer service and is depended upon to listen to and analyze needs, and then fulfill them with a positive resolution. The Customer Tech Support will learn and navigate multiple computer application systems to resolving issues and communicating outcomes.
- Monitors customer support requests through ticket system in a high volume/highly fluctuating environment.
- Processes tickets and resolves issues to customer satisfaction while prioritizing tickets as appropriate.
- Escalates tickets when unable resolve issues, directing to appropriate departmental contact or vendor for problem resolution.
- Utilizes multiple spreadsheets to process orders and upload data to platform following up to ensure shipping tracking numbers are generated to member end users.
- Communicates with fulfillment department to resolve ticket requests related to shipping/delivery.
- Performs data entry duties as assigned to manage spreadsheets and ticket management.
- Ensures timely resolution to customer service requests.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma, GED or related work experience
- Minimum of 2-years of experience working in a high volume customer service environment using a ticketing system
- 1 year of data entry experience
- Extensive knowledge of Excel to assist with formatting and maintenance of data.
- Experience working within a points based system desired.
Skills and Abilities
Business Impact Group (BiG) does not accept solicitations from third party recruiting agencies.
- Ability to analyze issues and solve problems.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the organization in a positive manner.
- Ability to engage, foster and support a team atmosphere.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a constantly changing environment; flexible and adaptable to change.
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
- Must be able to learn new software applications quickly.
- Minimum Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Self-confident with an outgoing positive personality who possesses the ability to connect and work with others.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
BIG - 8 months ago