At Teleflora, we're proud to have been connecting
customers with the nation's best florists for more than
70 years. All of our floral arrangements are
professionally arranged by a local florist using only
the freshest flowers available, and each gift is
personally delivered in a vase - in most cases, the same
day you place your order - to ensure that it arrives in
premium condition, ready to be enjoyed immediately.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Teleflora has
over 23,000 member florists throughout the U.S. and
Canada, with an additional 20,000 affiliated florists
outside North America. This extensive network, coupled
with our commitment to exceptional customer service,
means that when you send flowers from Teleflora, you can
be confident that you’re sending the best. Teleflora is
part of Roll Global a several billion dollar private
holding company with diverse interests including FIJI
Water, POM Wonderful, Teleflora, Paramount Farms,
Paramount Citrus and Suterra.
Teleflora is currently seeking an experienced ASP
Software Analyst Developer. Candidate will work in a
fast paced development environment to create web
application code using Microsoft technologies primarily
ASP, C# .NET & SQL Server . Candidate will closely work
with various Teleflora personnel for the coordination of
design and development decisions. Candidate will work
with a small team of other developers, both local and at
remote locations. Candidate must have strong
interpersonal skills. This position will involve
interaction with other Teleflora development staff,
management, Teleflora Quality Assurance personnel, as
well as working with technical support for external
caveats thereof) to reported problems.
- Perform detailed analysis of reported problems.
- Provide management with proposed solutions (and
improvements to management and/or QA.
- Identify and communicate potential issues and
or new improvements.
- Implement code changes to address reported problems,
business staff for the identification of new issues,
- Work closely with Teleflora QA and Teleflora
and the resolution of fixed bugs.
and their resolutions.
- Use Teleflora procedures for documenting bug reports
support as needed.
- Provide “tier 1” support for Teleflora customer
source documentation, version control and ensuring
- Responsibility for maintaining current source code,
that change management procedures are followed.
standards are followed.
- Ensure established application software policy and
accordance with published company policies and
- Ensure that sensitive data is handled strictly in
management in a timely and efficient manner.
- Meet performance standards as established by
established deliverable due dates.
- Provide coding and integration skills to meet the
- Perform conversions of data from other floral
projects as needed.
- Communicate and provide technical documentation.
- Provide developer support to other Teleflora POS
and procedures, audit requirements, reliability,
- Provide activities in compliance with IT standards
quality and security.
- Expertise in developing front end user interface
- Hands-on experience building web applications using
- Experience using ASP, ASP.NET (C#), XML, ADO, and/or
- Development experience using SQL Server 2000/2005
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, constantly
- Capable of both server-side and client-side
Databases : SQL Server 2000/2005.
Data Access : ADO, ADO.NET.
Development Tools : Visual Studio, Visual
Languages : C#, VB 6.0, SQL, HTML..
Web Technology : ASP, ASP.NET 2.0/3.0, Java Script.
Bachelor Degree or associate degree in Computer Science
or related discipline and / or 3years of equivalent work
Physical and Mental Requirements:
interpersonal skills are essential.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, technical, and
and maintain the ability to effectively handle
- Provide strong planning and organizational skills
multiple situations, manage priorities and work with
only minimal supervision and direction.
levels of both internal and external customer
- Utilize strong problem-solving skills.
- Display a strong desire to achieve and attain high
various system technologies and disciplines.
- Demonstrate technical aptitude and enthusiasm in
emerging technologies and methodologies.
- Maintain a constant awareness and understanding of
activity pace at all times.
- Must be able to maintain a fast and consistent
appearance, motivation, and positive attitude in all
- Must portray high levels of professionalism,
Work is performed in an inside office environment.
Ability to occasionally move, carry or lift up to 50
Req. Code : 4192
Division/Department : Teleflora
Skills : Information Technology - > Software
Installation/Configuration, Applications Development
Teleflora - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Teleflora is the world's leading floral service offering the best choice in floral arrangements and convenient local delivery. Headquartered...