Position: Software Architect / Endeca Implementation
Location: Burlington, MA (work from home flexibility allowed)
Term: Full Time - Permanent
Compensation - $170,000+ (+ Bonus, Profit Sharing, Benefits)
Our established client in Burlington, MA is a very technical systems integrations firm. They are comprised of some of the best and brightest within Search Technologies. They are looking for an experienced Java Architect with several Endeca implementations under their belt. Candidate will be the "go to" Endeca technical leader within the Endeca consulting practice. Candidate must have Endeca design and implementation experience with the ability to produce and manage the technical architecture and design and solutions to solve complex business challenges involving Endeca's Guided Search and Experience Manager products.
Candidate must be comfortable working in small/midsized groups with a start-up feel/mentality.
This person will be responsible for guiding and training experienced engineers on Endeca implementation best practices related to pipeline configuration, data manipulation, and general Endeca API development and integration using Java/J2EE and GUI tools.
Candidate will expand be able to expand their knowledge of the Oracle web commerce product set along site the most talented technical consultants in the Oracle web commerce domain.
Other duties will include:
- Leading our client's Endeca implementations as a technical lead/architect.
- Knowledge of the data extraction, manipulation, and configurations as needed for the Endeca pipeline, using available GUI tools as well as programmatically with JDBC and Java.
- Implementing the appropriate Endeca index configuration, experience manager templates and search interfaces using XML and other tools.
- Assisting in developing all functional aspects of the Endeca application in Java and JSP/JSTL, including any technical documentation deliverables, and ensuring they match all functional requirements.
- 5+ years of Java/J2EE development experience, preferably with 1+ years of hands-on Endeca implementation experience.
- Experience with databases (ideally Oracle, MySQL) and SQL languages required.
- Working knowledge or past implementations of ATG Commerce, WebSphere Commerce, or other e-commerce platforms a plus.
- Experience with JSP tag libraries such as JSTL is a plus.
- Understanding of XML schemas, XSLT a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, with good verbal and written skills.
- Ability to build rapport with team members and clients.
With over 50 years of combined experience, Incendia Partners is a firm specializing in the placement of software and IT professionals. We have been named by Inc. Magazine as one of America's 500 fastest growing companies for 3 of the past 5 years (*06, *07, *08). We take the time to listen to our client's needs and to understand their goals so that we can help them advance their career. We not only know the industry, we have the contacts to help you succeed faster.
Learn more about us here: www.incendia.com
Incendia Partners is a staffing services company enabling ambitious organizations to recruit world class Technology Professionals. Whether...