Delta Dallas Technology is the Consulting & Technical Division of the Delta Dallas Companies - www.DeltaDallas.com
If you want to be a key player with a winning team this is your opportunity. Our client will interview and hire the right candidate quickly! Our growing and stable client headquartered in Dallas, Texas, was founded in 1998 to deliver cost-effective servicing solutions to their colleagues in the lending and servicing industries. Since that time, they have established a national footprint, using their signature blend of legal and compliance expertise and cutting-edge technology. Now more than a decade later, they provide results-driven solutions to some of the country’s largest and most respected lenders.
This position provides senior technology direction, best practices and industry insight over architecture, data strategy, design, development and ongoing support of enterprise applications.
1) Application Development: common standard/approach
2) Documentation standards
- Review technical design proposals to ensure they align to an enterprise standard and necessary detail
- Oversee the maintenance, upkeep and merging of source code projects & branches in Team Foundation Services
- Refine and recommend improvements to SDLC
- Recommend common development tools and directions
3) Staff Development
- Produce and maintain all technical documentation on coding standards, design standards and system architectural design.
- Assist on planning, developing, coordinating, and maintaining Development Services policies and procedures.
4) Emergency Response Troubleshooting and Recovery
- Meet with junior developers to introduce and train on programming concepts, designs and practices used.
Desired Skills & Experience
- This position supports any on-call response to troubleshoot and resolve database and platform problems that affect the ability of others to perform their expected duties and reach deadlines.
Bachelors degree (Computer Science) or equivalence experience
6-8 years of application development
Demonstrated knowledge of technical architecture and design principles
Demonstrated ability to succeed in demand-driven environments
Experience in implementing and supporting strong standards/procedures/processes.
Strong, up-to-date, technology skills
Fluent in C# Programming Language (WPF, WCF, MVC)
Fluent in Windows .Net Framework (3.0, 3.5, 4.0)
Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2010, 2012
Visual Studio 2010, 2012
SQL Server 2005, 2008 R2
Dev Express 12
Excellent end-user interface and interaction skills
Excellent problem-solving/analytical skills
Excellent written and verbal communications
Excellent team building skills and communication
Very good work organization skills
Data warehousing design and ETL a plus
Application development and support experience
Ability to make compromises between best practices & business value
Experience with event driven & workflow architecture
ZipRecruiter - 19 months ago