Software Architect - Integration - Datastage, Informatica and JDA
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working - the Collaborative Business Experience - and through a global delivery model called Rightshore®, which aims to offer the right resources in the right location at competitive cost. Present in 40 countries, Capgemini reported 2011 global revenues of EUR 9.7 billion and employs over 120,000 people worldwide.
As a part of the Technology Services Group, the Senior Manager will be responsible for the full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through coding, testing and implementation of Leadership Delivery Solutions. The Senior Manager will work closely with clients and must demonstrate individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber. The Senior Manager will apply project management expertise to identify, develop and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues and optimize cost savings for clients, and to ensure that all project deliverables are created on time and within budget by more junior team members. The Senior Manager will work closely with clients to address issues and identify opportunities. The Senior Manager will also carry specific yearly managed revenue and sales targets.
Capgemini US LLC and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of software architecture solutions. This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. This person will also apply project management expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies.
• Experience working with software integration as an interface Software Designer or Developer
• Experience with Enterprise Architecture Integration (EAI) using Unified Modeling Language (UML)
• Experience with at least one of the following Enterprise Architecture Integration (EAI) technologies: IBM Websphere, BEA Weblogic, Webmethods, TIBCO, SeeBeyond, Biztalk
• Experience with using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and emerging trends
• Experience working with XML and familiar with XML modeling
• Experience with Data Architecture, Data Modeling or DBA is required
• Experience with Enterprise systems management, IT operations, Server platform infrastructure (Microsoft Windows and/or Unix)
• Experience within a delivery role
• Extensive experience with Rational Unified Process (RUP) for delivery of applications
• Extensive knowledge of SDLC processes and methodologies
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
• Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
• Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
• Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
• Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
• Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
• Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
• MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
• College degree in a related area of study, with advanced degree highly preferred
• A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
INTEGRATION ARCHITECT - Must have Datastage, Informatica and JDA experience
Position Summary: This hands-on position will be responsible for designing design, architecture, development, testing, deployment, quality and delivery of large-scale software applications, systems, platforms, services or technologies that relates to integration between systems and beyond.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Integration Software Design and Implementation
• Serve as a technical lead for architecture, design, implementation and interface decisions related to Global Ecommerce Integration Systems.
• Work with the team members and across engineering and business organization to influence overall software strategy and development direction.
• Drive the design methodology of the software development process.
• Assess feasibility and ramifications of new business requirements. Design appropriate solutions and recommend alternative approaches when necessary.
• Stay abreast of advancements in modern world technologies in order to determine relevance and possible impact to existing system as well as future development path.
• Recommend and implement engineering best practices, including use of design patterns, code reviews and automated unit testing. Minimum Qualifications1) Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills
• Technical mastery in OOO, SOA, ESB CSA concepts and design patterns
• Expert experience in Java language and J2EE
• Deep knowledge and hands-on technologies: JMS; JMX; JSP; Struts; Hibernate, CSA, SOA Threading; JDBC.
• Mastery with XML concepts and tools (DTD, XSD, XML parsers)
• Experience designing and building systems for extremely high traffic and transaction volumes
• Experience implementing service-oriented architectures
• Hands-on experience with above technologies
• Experience with business data transfer; consolidation and validation techniques.
• Experience with Oracle: SQL, PL/SQL
• Experience with Distributed systems
• Knowledge of queuing systems
• Ability to work with business and product managers teams, QA, Release, SiteOps, all engineering teams as well as outside partners to develop great e-commerce applications
• Presentation and public speaking skills and knowledge of UML
• Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Ability to anticipate potential problems and offer solutions
• Timely and proactive communication skills
• Persuade / influence team members, sell ideas effectively, get results and follow through
• Teach and mentor less-experienced programmers
• Strong decision-making skills, and an understanding of where projects fit into development strategy
• Demonstrate integrity and maturity, and a constructive approach to challenges
• Operate independently given direction, and bring ideas and solutions to issues raised
• • Strive for ExcellenceAdditional Preferred Qualifications2) Preferred Educational Level:
• B.S. or M.S. in computer science or equivalent
• 8+ years in software engineering experience
• 5+ years in design and application development in Java or relevant programming language
Capgemini - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Capgemini is a French global IT services company, one of the world's largest management consulting, outsourcing and professional services...