Before signing any documents and NDAs with other companies, ask about Nytecs NO-COMPETE culture.
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: Long-Term Contract
Salary: DOE/DOQ + Top Benefits (www.nytec.com/careers/benefits)
Nytec is looking for a star SDET; this person will be heavily involved in coding and writing test cases. This is not your average SDET position, your resume will look great in the future if you work for this group.
- 4+ yrs of C++ in a dev/test role.
- Design and implement test tools independently (You will have little or no support)
- Write test scripts and test automation software
- Experience testing the lower level (Driver).
- Debugging (Kernel) experience.
- Experience and thorough knowledge of firmware, embedded systems and hardware world.
- Automation and build experience.
- Writing and running test cases (Batch Files)
- Self-sufficient with good troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Must have one or more of the following:
- C, C++, C#
- Windows PC Architecture
- Wireless communication protocols - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- USB technology
- Network protocols - TCP/IP, UDP
View our benefits at www.nytec.com/careers/benefits
- BS or better, preferably in CSE or similar field.
Get $1000 for referring a candidate that is hired, $1000 for referring a job that is filled by Nytec. $2000 for referring the job and the candidate!
SUMMARY OF EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
Medical (Group Health or Regence)
Dental (Delta Dental) & Vision (Per plan selected)
Fitness & Outdoor Activities Reimbursement of $75/month (includes rock climbing, yoga and health club sessions)
Long Term Disability
Short Term Disability
Flexible Spending Account Plan
401K. Match Upto 3%, Instant Eligibility
Highest Pay Rates In Area
$1500 Education & Certifications in Yearly Reimbursement
Sign on bonus for qualified individuals
Ask about our relocation package
Note: Candidates must be authorized to work legally without requiring any visa sponsorship now or in the future, and must be a U.S Citizen or a Permanent Resident of the U.S (PR/LPR) or Employment Authorization Document adjusting to Permanent Residency Status (I-485 approval) or must be eligible to apply for a TN Visa under NAFTA (Canada and Mexico) upon entering the border into the U.S.
**H-1 transfers can be looked into on a case by case basis**
- F-1 Candidates with OPT/CPT: Please note we are an e-verified company, but are not able to sponsor H-1b's at this time. F-1 Candidates with OPT/CPT must have a minimum of one and a half year eligibility left to work before your EAD expires including extensions.*
Nytec Inc. - 20 months ago