Our client's Lodging Pricing Availability Technology Services team is looking for a person to handle Perforce merges and builds and deployments. Our team needs to keep multiple code branches in sync with each other, while we develop a new set of components. Send us your resume today!
* Merge large code branches in Perforce.
* Resolve basic code conflicts and escalate more complex issues to developers.
* Perform builds on a Windows system using Nmake and Expedia’s custom build environment.
* Perform deployments and basic smoke test of built software.
1. Expertise in Perforce on Windows.
2. Be comfortable with resolving basic code merge conflicts.
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have:
1. Build systems written in Nmake and Ant
3. Some C++ or Java
Catalytic Software - 11 months ago
- 30+ days ago
Catalytic has helped some of the world's leading brands in the Communications, Media, and Technology industries develop the products,...