Software Developer (Mid-Sr. Level)
Ellie Mae is a provider of enterprise on-demand solutions, including an online network, software and services for the residential mortgage industry. We are leading the mortgage industry into the future, developing and marketing software solutions that are transforming how mortgage lenders, investors, and settlement service providers work—and work together. We are seeking to hire a new developer participating in design, development, and enhancement of new products and maintenance of existing products.
Primary Responsibilities & Objectives:
- Plan, design, develop and test software applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Develop a range of products including Windows and Web-based applications.
- Analyzes, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Using current programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Design, Code and Implement complex applications, must be able to deliver high quality code on schedule, communicate with groups in and outside the development team.
Qualifications, Skills & Education:
- 4+ years of professional experience in commercial software or corporate application development
- Advanced knowledge and experience in object-oriented programming languages such as C# or Java
- Knowledge and experience in ASP.NET, Web services, or other .NET/Java technologies a plus
- Advanced knowledge and experience in object oriented design and development
- Advanced knowledge and experience in multi-tier, distributed architecture
- Proficient in database concepts and working experience with SQL Server or Oracle
- Demonstrated ability to deliver working solutions on a tight schedule
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in some form of Agile methodology a plus
Ellie Mae - 2 years ago