This opening is specifically for a full time position with our awesome startup at our HQ in West Seattle, WA. Not remote, not contract (except maybe contract to hire).
Tango Card needs a Software Developer/Engineer with strong technical and communication skills to play a critical role in three areas:
1) Tango Card is implementing the cloud based ERP system NetSuite in 2013. We need a key internal business owner and a key internal development owner. A successful candidate will take on the development lead portion of this implementation.
2) Help Tango Card build a self-serve infrastructure where customers can customize key email and other assets as part of our core service. These self-serve tools will extend internally so business and technical owners can help themselves rather than rely on internal development, PM, and other limited resources.
3) Help Tango Card with web development, ecommerce, and presentation layer requirements that happen daily as part of building a business.
We are looking to hire immediately.
A successful candidate will work for a Senior Developer on our team.
Being a startup, we also need an individual who is also capable and wants the experience of branching into other broad areas over time. This could include Android mobile application development, web development, customer integrations, and developing integrated applications similar to what we have already done with our Tango Card for Salesforce and our Tango Card for Zendesk apps. This individual will quickly get additional experience building world class web-based products and should bring a strong personal bias to deploy using the most rapid and modern toolsets. You will need strong communication skills and must be able to execute complex integration/development in a team environment. You will be creating significant new products that have your name all over them, products that will be introduced to the marketplace and have thousands or millions of users. We want to attract developers who are killers but perhaps have not yet been given a true chance to shine on their own. This job will require creativity, innovation, and determination -- as with all things worthwhile.
Tango Card is a small and fast-growing tech company located within walking distance of the Junction in West Seattle. We are scaling quickly and have several very large companies (and many thousands of individuals) using our products and services today. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors (Eric Schmidt) and WTI (Maurice Werdegar), we've been nominated as a finalist for the 2012 Cloud Awards for "Most Promising Start-up", and we have been covered extensively in the press. Additionally, we offer both competitive compensation and benefits. By creating some of the coolest products and by-passing outdated processes, we are redefining how enterprise customers incorporate digital goods into their gift card and loyalty programs. The company has been covered Geek Wire, TechCrunch, Mashable, Forbes, and many others. Most importantly, we are a true early stage company, small, and growing very quickly. We are already changing the payments landscape in a way that is great for consumers.
At Tango Card you will find great products, a great team, and equity that could change things dramatically.
Must have strong business and technical skills
-PHP, Java, .net, RESTful knowledge, MVC
-Experience implementing an ERP solution will be a plus
-Building integrated applications with/for major cloud platforms like Salesforce, Zendesk etc. . . will be a plus
-Must be super familiar with core development tools (git / JIRA experience a plus)
-Must have good database skills and experience
-Experience with agile development process is a plus
-This is a hands-on "doing" role that requires code delivery of a high quality and for someone who is not afraid to tackle complexity.
-Experience in a payments-oriented company is a big plus
- Experience with business systems, shopping carts, inventory, redemption, and web site design experience is a plus
-We want a true team player
-We strongly seek individuals with great attitudes
-We love problem solvers with a solutions and "can do" approach
- Location: West Seattle
- Compensation: negotiable
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.