Washington, DC Metro Area, Springfield, VA
Prerequisite: Top Secret SCI security clearance must be active prior to consideration
· Bachelor’s degree, Engineering, Math, Science, or other Technical discipline, OR equivalent experience within a related field.
· 3-10 years of relevant experience required.
· Candidate should be experienced in developing, modifying or configuring moderately complex software applications from detailed specification.
· Experienced working most phases of applications programming activities, independently.
More senior candidates must have
· Team lead experience with tasks for modifying complex applications programs from detailed specifications.
· Drafting applications programmer coding specifications.
· Experience working on all phases of applications programming activities, independently.
Conducts design and development of software, determination of interfaces, and technical feasibility analysis. Coordinates and performs requirements and implementation analysis, design, development, testing and enhancement of application software. Coordinates and or performs integration of COTS and other existing code.
Applicants must state in their applications whether they have a current security clearance of the specified level. Applications without this information will not be considered.
Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of the work location.
Please include salary history/requirements when responding. The Louis Berger Group, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package.
Interested candidates should apply on line using the following link Our system works best with Word 2003 .doc or .rtf version of your resume. Windows 7 docx format will not upload properly
The Louis Berger Group, Inc - 10 months ago
The Louis Berger Group provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental engineering services for commercial and...