Interthinx is a leading national provider of comprehensive risk mitigation solutions focusing on mortgage fraud, collateral risk and valuation, regulatory compliance, forensic loan audit services, loss mitigation, and loss forecasting. The Interthinx focus is on helping clients reduce risk, increase operational efficiencies, satisfy regulator demands, manage data verification, remain compliant and mitigate loan buybacks. We are a profitable, upbeat and passionate company built on honesty, integrity and individual respect in all matters involving customers, partners and employees! Come join the Interthinx team!
Software Engineers develop and maintain web-hosted analytical applications that serve a dynamic community of financial service providers. Working with other developers, quality engineers and business analysts, Software Engineers create technical solutions to support complex decision making. Continuously evolving business needs create a production environment that requires robust and scalable implementations of innovative solutions.
Job Duties Include:
• Develop new and maintain existing Software As A Service (SAAS) applications
• Gather specifications and requirements for new applications and features or changes to existing code
• Prepare technical documentation including detailed analysis and reports
• Work with business analysts on design of technical solutions
• Estimate technical effort required to deliver assigned tasks
• Communicate and meet with non technical end users and upper level management for application requirements
• Conduct code review and mentoring other less senior engineers
• A minimum of 3 years of professional experience using C# and .NET developing enterprise level applications
• Extensive ADO.Net experience
• Extensive knowledge of the .Net framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, and/or 3.5
• Strong knowledge of XML
• Working knowledge of WCF, REST & SOAP web services
• Experience with multi-tier architecture
• Working knowledge of SQL (MS SQL 2000/2005/2008 or other major commercial RDBMS) stored procedures and triggers development and tuning
• Identifying, analyzing and resolving problems with existing databases
• Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server or other major source control system
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems (or equivalent field) is required.
• Ability to assess and design roadmaps for application integration
• Experience with software configuration management
• Experience with Java/J2EE Development
• Experience in Perl/shell or PowerShell scripting languages
• Experience working in an AGILE environment
Interthinx is an equal opportunity employer.
Interthinx - 22 months ago
All insurance coverage is based upon calculated risk -- but who's doing the calculating? Insurance Services is one source for such...