Want to put your skills to work in an area that has an impact on energy efficiency, green technologies, climate change, and energy market strategies? E Source covers it all for utilities, government organizations, and large corporations throughout North America, and we primarily deliver our analysis and information via our web site ( www.esource.com ). That’s where you come in.
We are seeking a talented in-house software developer with knowledge of Drupal/PHP to help us grow our expanding suite of web tools and applications. While the LAMP-based CMS is the current core of our content and tools delivery, it’s only the beginning of the many opportunities that lie in store for our new team member. You’ll have a chance to interface with many different platforms, including Alfresco, Salesforce, Adobe, event scheduling tools, financial software, other current tools as well as the future tools we want you to help us build and interface with. You’ll have input on technology and techniques, project flow, process and procedure, implementation strategies, and even our vision for the future. We want your input and experience!
Why choose E Source?
In addition to competitive salaries and outstanding benefits, E Source offers a fun and energizing work experience, with flexible work schedules, casual dress code, employee lounge area, and some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Other perks include: 3 weeks of vacation, 7 sick days, 8 company holidays, 2 floating holidays, Eco Pass, 401K, on-site bike room … and much more!
Are you qualified?
Do you have ...
- BA, BS, or higher-level degree , preferably in IT or Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- At least two years of relevant on the job experience in web development and/or software development.
- Ability to edit and use the Drupal CMS in a LAMP environment with a SVN version control system.
- Experience creating and extending modules in Drupal.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team members.
- Project management and project lead experience is a plus.