The Adaptive Planning Development Team is looking for a software engineer to join our highly-collaborative, experienced development team. You will have the opportunity to work on all aspects of our SaaS-based, industry-leading web application, including the Java server, relational database persistence layer, and browser-side components including applets.
- Bachelors degree Computer Science or an equivalent field
- 5 or more years software engineering experience
- Strong object-oriented development skills
- Experience developing Java-based web applications
- Some experience with SQL
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Dedication to excellent high quality coding practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must live in the San Francisco Bay Area, or self-relocate to the Bay Area
Base + Options + Benefits
- Java Swing
Qualified applicants should submit their resume and a cover letter highlighting their experience to the company via email at email@example.com. Please include the words “SE12” in your email subject line.
- 2 years ago - save job