>>> US Citzen or Green Cards <
$300 - REFERRAL FEE PAID EACH DIRECT REFERRAL.
NEED: (mid level developers 3-6 years experience)
1 - .NET Developer --- see below job desc
2 - VB6 Developers --- see below job desc
North Dallas Location --- Webb Chapel & LBJ
6 MONTH CONTRACT and could extend
Develops new products as well as maintains existing products. Develop products from concept through the code development and product launch.
1. Development of new software products and coding updates and modification of existing products
2. Conduct technical research as necessary to develop and refine product concept
3. Conduct testing as required for the product definition and development
4. Identify technologies for solution.
5. Investigate new technologies as necessary to enhance or develop products
6. Develop prototypes of products for customer feedback and subsequent revisions
7. Create and test code to implement the product or product features
8. Document the code such that the function of the code is clear
9. Develop testing parameters for new products and/or functionality
10. Document the research and product creation for intellectual property protection
11. Keep up-to-date with programming technical developments and capabilities
12. Provide technical assistance for internal and external customers as needed
13. Follow product architecture guidelines to deliver optimal product performance and maintainability
14. Other duties as required or assigned by company management
The Software Developer/Engineer shall possess a four-year degree from an accredited college or university with emphasis in computer science or engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience in the field of development of technology products and systems.
Position requires a minimum of 3 years experience as a developer.
Required Skills and Abilities:
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
2. Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized
3. Must have skills to communicate with both internal and external customers
4. Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
5. Good interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups
6. Proficient in the use of .NET using C#, WPF and LINQ or VB6 . Also able to work with SQL to define tables, indexes, queries, and stored procedures.
7. Ability to demonstrate planning, organizing and implementing skills which allow the successful completion of project milestones by a specific due date
8. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with minimal guidance and frequent changes of requirements.
9. Some familiarity with Flash helpful but not required.
Send competitive hourly rate desired, word resume and availability to start
PROCESS SHOULD MOVE QUICK