Software Engineer - Customer Success Engineer, North America
Spatial Corp is a wholly owned company of Dassault Systèmes (DS) and the industry leader in the development of software components for3D modeling, visualization and interoperability applicable to a broad range of industries including CAD/CAM/CAE applications . Spatial Corp. is headquartered in Broomfield, CO, U.S.A., with subsidiary offices located in the UK, Germany, Japan, China and India.
Spatial’s mission is to accelerate the pace of development and expand innovation for 3D software applications in engineering and related markets. We work to provide the most robust, reliable 3D technology for modeling, data reuse and visualization. With this experience and technology plus leveraging exclusive access to Dassault Systèmes’ V5 and V6 technologies, we deliver the tools necessary to help solve today’s complex software development problems.
Spatial’s product line includes its 3D Modeler products, the prominent 3D modeling engines that provide advanced modeling capabilities including wireframe, surface, solid modeling, topology and geometric operations. Spatial’s 3D InterOp translators deliver the highest quality data exchange of CAD formats, and a 3D Visualization Framework development platform that puts all of the graphic tools for the creation or enhancement of an advanced engineering application at your fingertips.
With market leading technology at one’s fingertips, the Customer Success Engineer will be challenged to:
- drive complex customer evaluations of multiple Spatial products to successful conclusions
- Ensure that current customers are deriving maximum value from their use and implementation of Spatial products in their applications.
This is a highly technical position requiring the candidate to be able to define and develop concrete software solutions to abstract problems. S/He must be passionate about technology and building innovative solutions that support critical business needs for customers around the globe. The person in this position will be able to influence development direction and identify additional opportunities to expand the use of Spatial components within an enterprise.
- Ability to translate customer requirements into software solutions.
- Strong technical background related to software development and software applications
- Ability to work with key technical team members at all levels in an organization from the CTO level to Software Developer
- Ability to develop prototypes and applications.
- Train customers and prospects, demonstrating best software practices for use of Spatial components
- Experience working with different iterative or incremental software development methods (Agile, RUP, Extreme, etc.). Experience with DS/Spatial components (ACIS, CGM, InterOp, HOOPS, etc.) a plus
- Knowledge of CAD,CAM, CAE, CMM or EDA applications, 3D modeling, 3D data translation
- Technical understanding of design, manufacturing, and simulation processes and workflows (engineering, visualization, analysis, design, geometric modeling)
- A minimum of five years delivering advanced technical software or services solutions
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Programming Skills - C++, .NET,a Microsoft, and Linux development environments
- Project management experience a plus
- Moderate travel
- Fluent in English
- Curious, inquisitive
- Team Player
- Good organization/planning skills
- Thirst for learning and keeping abreast of new technologies
- Coachable team player
- Passionate about solving complex customer problems
- Has high credibility with the technical teams for which s/he is engaged
- Expert at building and developing quality relationships with clients
Broomfield, CO USA