Software Developer Archibus
Washington, DC Metro Area,
Prerequisite: Top Secret SCI/CI Polygraph security clearance must be active prior to consideration
Minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience required.
Knowledge of AutoCAD, Archibus and Space Management application is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- Programming Skills: Java, Shell Scripting, and/or XML
- Good to high-level knowledge of servers to database communication
- Knowledge of Oracle is a Plus
Expert/advanced user of Archibus and 5 years of experience
Experience conducting research on facilities management best practices
- Experience generating and giving executive level briefings
- Experience translating technical data into high level summaries
- At least 5 years of experience with facilities management
- Experience with analyzing facilities condition index data
- Experience with collecting facilities data
- Experience in cost estimating
Demonstrates good personal time management skills, including punctuality, time reporting and completion of assigned tasks within agreed time frames
- Dynamic, professional, team-oriented, self-motivated individual with a positive attitude
- Perform duties and tasking as directed to meet varying mission needs across multiple projects and programs
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to comprehend database methodologies
- Solid oral and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences
- Must be able to work with little direction or supervision but understands when to ask for support and promotes an open flow of information so that all are well informed
Develop, in conjunction with functional users, system alternative solutions. Prepare test plans and test data to test the proposed system
- Quickly gain an understanding of the technical complexity of the existing configuration and environment and contribute in a short period of time
- Solve complex application development problems
- Participate in the review of work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept and to user standards, and for progress in accordance with schedules
- Develop, customize and implement COTS applications
- Coordinate with FSIT Lead to ensure proper implementation of program according to system specifications
Applicants must state in their applications whether they have a current security clearance of the specified level. Applications without this information will not be considered.
Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of the work location.
Please include salary history/requirements when responding.
The Louis Berger Group, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package.
Interested candidates should apply on line using the following link Our system works best with Word 2003 .doc or .rtf version of your resume. Windows 7 docx format will not upload properly
The Louis Berger Group provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental engineering services for commercial and...