- re modernizing the broadcasting industry and we need top notch developers who are up for the challenge to use new technologies to solve old media problems. This is Industrial Strength Programming - performance critical application development with a 3-tier, high-availability, high-volume, distributed architecture. Our .Net Developers enjoy working on a very BIG, complex application with MAJOR media customers in a fast paced yet casual business environment. We have two products that we are looking to hire C# engineers for. WO Rep is the advertising industry’s most advanced order management solution with rich reporting capabilities. WO Network is the most comprehensive and strategic end-to-end solution for today’s network ad sales and commercial operations.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in C# (.Net 2.0 minimum)
- SQL, 3+ years required
- WPF, Winforms and Silverlight experience preferred
- MS SQL Server Transact-SQL programming
- Knowledge of Powerbuilder and Delphi preferred
- Experience writing code for multi-threaded environments; both client UI and server framework
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL, for MSSQL Server, requiring a high degree of scalability and concurrency
- Strong OO design skills; knowledge of the CLR and FCL
- Good algorithmic skills and experience applying design patterns to both new and existing code
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to thoroughly unit test and debug complex code that you, or others, may write.
- Experience with other programming tools, languages and protocols a plus
This position will be based in our Seattle office which is in Lynnwood, Washington.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
Besides a competitive salary and great work environment, here are some of our additional benefits and perks:
Health insurance, options, company paid Health Reimbursement Account, sabbatical leaves, great vacation package, work/life balance, life event benefits, casual work attire, snacks and coffee in the café, and plenty of opportunities to grow!
WideOrbit - 30+ days ago