Hulu's growing team is seeking talented engineers to help build a service that helps people find and enjoy the world's premium content when, where and how they want it. If you're the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives in a collaborative environment, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, Hulu may be the place for you. We have high expectations of every member of our team, and we believe this standard helps us to deliver a service that has been called 'brain-spray awesome.'
- Contribute to design of the architecture and the development of our internal infrastructure
- Develop tools and processes to reduce operational costs
- Work with other team members to build and maintain high performance, high availability internet services
- Identify, research, and evaluate tools and technologies to increase operational efficiency
- Provision, administer, and maintain enterprise data centers including web servers, application servers, and databases in a mixed environment
- Collaborate with researchers, program managers, and product designers in an open, creative environment
- Provide technical leadership and mentor new recruits
- Strong programming and scripting skills
- Curiosity for understanding and hacking complex systems
- Deep system administration experience in an ever expanding and evolving environment
- Ability to diagnose and resolve product, hardware and performance issues independently
- Experience with automated deployments
- Experience building data-driven services and applications
BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related degree
Hulu is an equal opportunity employer.
Hulu - 15 months ago
Hulu is a go-to service for online TV. The company operates an ad-supported website Hulu.com that allows viewers to watch online video...