- 5+ years of client/server and distributed system integration and development experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Transact SQL including creating stored procedures, cursors, triggers, etc.
- Experience using Delphi and C# is a plus
- Understanding of SOAP and HTTP protocols.
- Experience with XML, JSON, XPath, XML DOM and so on.
- Knowledge of SOAP UI, Apache JMetter is a plus.
- Experience of media and broadcasting systems is a plus.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
Besides a competitive salary and great work environment, here are some of our additional benefits and perks:
Health insurance, options, company paid Health Reimbursement Account, sabbatical leaves, great vacation package, work/life balance, life event benefits, casual work attire, snacks and coffee in the café, and plenty of opportunities to grow!
The position will be located at either San Francisco, CA or Agawam, MA offices.
WideOrbit - 10 months ago