We have an immediate project for a Software Developer for our client located in the Sunnyvale, CA area. This position will support front end development throughout the project life cycle in an Agile environment, from requirements, design, code implementation, deployment and its successful operation to implementation of new designs for corporate web sites and will contribute to enhancing our client's payments platform.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Working with UI design teams and content developers to implement new corporate web site designs.
- Working with product managers to flush out detailed requirements
- Working with developers to implement new features or changes to existing features.
- Attending daily stand up meetings.
- Delivering based on sprint schedules
- Working with lead Architect in designing and implementing components
- Writing high quality code
- Working to ensure the feature is "done" and production-ready by end of the sprint.
- Documenting your feature so that it can be transitioned to the sustaining team.
Nice to have skills:
- Javascipt, Ajax
- Linux/Unix, Apache
- 5+ years of related experience
- Solid understanding of browser performance and how to prevent problems from arising and how to fix them if they do
- Strong command of web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility with progressive enhancement
- Strong communication skills
- Strong debugging, problem solving skills
For immediate consideration please contact:
- YUI, ExtJS
- Experience with service oriented architectures using Web Services, REST, JSON/SOAP, XML and JAXB
- Understanding of mobile UI design platforms like Android and iOS
- Test Driven Development
- Basic knowledge of OO concepts.
- Oracle, MySQL
- Experience with the Agile/Scrum product development
UpStream Global Services