QSI Inc./NextGen Healthcare builds software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now we’re bringing the best of the cloud, social media, and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us!
Please visit our website at www.nextgen.com
The Software Developer – Dashboard will be used as a Dashboard Developer in addition to Dashboard support lead. This role will handle 3 rd level support items from support to ensure rapid resolution as well as keeping the development team more focused on content releases.
- This role will focus on small bug fixes and enhancements as required in addition to troubleshooting client challenges as reported by 1st level support.
- Will be responsible to build a duplicate test environment for client base to connect their test system.
- It will also require tool and utility building to streamline production support, upgrades, builds and other production environment needs.
- A minimum of 5 year of professional software development experience working with Microsoft technologies.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented and Service Oriented Architectures
- Solid understanding of C#, .NET Framework
- Good knowledge of web application development
- Good understanding of relational databases, SQL queries and stored procedures
- Performance tuning of SQL Server queries and stored procedures
- Good documentation, unit-testing, and debugging skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to changing requirements
Required Education (including certifications):
- Healthcare experience
- Experience with Logi Info
- Experience with large scale production rollouts
- Experience with SSH2 Port forwarding technologies
QSI Inc./Nextgen Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other Engineering disciplines
Because QSI, Inc./NextGen believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V.