Developer – |
Navicure is actively seeking an entry level Developer for our fast-paced software development environment. This is an opportunity to join a SaaS company in Healthcare IT that has experienced 195% revenue growth in the last 5 years and continues to grow. Consistently ranked as a leading medical claims clearinghouse, Navicure offers opportunity for growth and to work with the latest technologies.
Other pluses include:
- Agile Methodology
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off (accrued) and Paid Holidays
- Salaried/Direct Hire/Full-time Employment with Quarterly Bonus Opportunity
- Duluth, GA Location Close to I-85, Gwinnett Arena and Discover Mills
- Navi-Culture – challenging, collaborative, emphasis on integrity, professional, fun and passionate about what we do
Developers utilize their technical expertise to develop, enhance, and maintain multiple platforms. Our fluid environment dictates that our development team must be nimble and ready to take on new challenges and tasks on a regular basis.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science
- Demonstrated savvy with Java and/or C++.
- Fluent understanding of object-oriented and procedural design
- Competent in database modeling and concepts, including SQL and transactions
- Demonstrated familiarity with the entire software lifecycle (design, development and maintenance)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Self-starter with a strong desire to learn
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- U.S. authorized
Navicure - 22 months ago
Who We Are
Navicure is a leading medical claims clearinghouse that helps physician practices, billing companies, and hospitals increase...