If engineering applications in Java is your passion, and not just your job, then we are looking for you! At Auto/Mate Dealership Systems, we develop world-class Dealership Management Software (DMS) that is used by more than 600 auto dealerships across the United States. Auto/Mate ranked #1 in overall customer satisfaction in the most recent National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) survey. We are looking for talented software engineers who can help ensure that our software is ranked #1 in the competitive DMS marketplace.
What we are looking for:
- Engineers with the intellectual horsepower and technical skill necessary to take our product to the next level through client driven application improvements and the addition of third party integrations.
What we offer:
- Design and implement world-class software that will maximize productivity and profitability
- Assume ownership and accountability for assigned initiatives
- Work directly with product experts, support team and end users to drive software improvements
- Provide application support, as required
- Participate in the creation and revision of Auto/Mate software standards
- Coach / Mentor less experienced development team members
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- A chance for highly motivated engineers to bring fresh and innovative ideas related to technology, applications and processes to a team that is willing to listen
- 2 – 5 years of software development experience
- Excellent programming skills (Java preferred, C#, C++ or related OO language required)
- Relational Database experience (PostgreSQL a plus)
- Experience with Web Services and XML
- Experience developing software to run on Linux or other UNIX platforms
- Experience with UI design and implementation (SWT a plus)
- Experience using source control (Subversion a plus)
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
Auto/Mate is an equal opportunity employer
- We offer Engineers an open opportunity to bring fresh and innovative ideas to a collaborative team environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package including:
- Medical/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Volunteering)
- 401K with company match
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance (Dental, Disability, Accident, Cancer/ Heart Attack / Stroke)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual work environment (i.e. - Zuckerberg style attire)
- Bagel Thursdays, BBQ's, visits from Ice Cream Trucks...and cupcakes. That right, we said it, cupcakes.
- Flexible work schedule
Auto/Mate Dealership Systems is a leading provider of dealership management system (DMS) software to retail automotive dealerships,...