Zynga - Seattle is looking for experienced Software Engineers to create automated tests for client and server technologies. You will work closely with product software engineers and will have a key role in ensuring the usability, stability, and performance of our infrastructure services and social games that are enjoyed by over 10% of worldwide internet users.
If you are a fit for this job, you like building things and taking things apart, you are curious, and you have a relentless drive for continuous improvement.
- Handle build, packaging and deployment for shared code across multiple environments
- Work closely with Development teams: participate in design and code reviews, measure code coverage, assess overall system quality, and ensure effective handoff of automated test frameworks
- Collaborate with QA and Development teams to hand off and ensure effective use of these automated testing tools and tests
- BS or advanced degree in Computer Science or equivalent subject matter
- 5 years experience in developing automated black and/or white box testing tools
- Demonstrated expertise with Test Driven Development practices in a production environment
- Experience developing automated tests with some of the common white-box test frameworks in the industry today (PHPUnit, ASUnit, JUnit, TestNG, etc.)
- Strong in trouble-shooting skills, and capable of reviewing source code and developing functional unit tests against it
- Experience with MySql
- Must be detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task
- Have a passion for software quality and is a champion for the end user
- Very strong communication skills and a collaborative approach
- Experience working on a high-traffic site
Zynga - 13 months ago