Pyramid Consulting is looking for Software Developer with experience in developing Healthcare Interoperability systems. Should have experience working in any of the HL-7 Engines like Iquana.
Excellent candidates for this position will have previous experience in developing and implementing web services/API interfaces for enterprise systems, preferably aimed at external customers and vendors. Implementation experience with multiple technologies strongly preferred.
Skills & Qualifications:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline/experience.
- Excellent technical design and implementation skills.
- Deep understanding of WCF Services\ WEB API, AZURE or ServiceStack APIs preferred. Excellent technical chops with C#, TPL, Message Queue workflow, Asynchronous programming practices and Service Bus standards.
- Passion for building high-quality, scalable and secure service interfaces.
- Knowledge of Health Information Exchanges and Electronic Medical Records (including HL7 v2/3, CCD formats) is a strong plus.
- Highly self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with SOA ESB provisioning system(s) (e.g. WSO2, eMULE) or Apaches Axis2 is a plus.
- Experience designing and implementing loosely coupled distributed systems which have high SLA requirements. (This requires very strong foundation in OO principles.).
Pyramid Consulting, Inc - 12 months ago