Amazon Publishing -- Software Development Engineer
Amazon Publishing is looking for talented and passionate developers to help us revolutionize the publishing process through innovating on behalf of authors and readers. Our goal is to introduce exceptional authors and their books to readers worldwide, in many different languages and in both physical and Kindle editions. We strive to attract and delight authors and editors by building convenient, efficient, and frictionless services and platforms that will transform the ways they produce, market, and sell books. We operate in a fast-paced environment with tremendous business and engineering opportunities -- we love developers who are driven by our business as well as our technology.
If you favor simple and elegant software solutions, obsess over products that directly impact your customers, and have a passion for reading, we need to talk.
- You are a problem solver with a penchant for building elegant and maintainable systems that get the job done with minimal complexity.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a highly iterative, agile, and open team environment.
- You build the right products for your customers and pride yourself on delivering products on time against deadlines.
- You hold a BS in Computer Science or a related field.
- You love to read.
- You have significant experience developing scalable web applications.
- You are proficient with NoSQL databases (AWS Dynamo DB, Mongo DB) or relational databases (Oracle, MySQL).
Amazon.com - 17 months ago
Amazon.com is an American international multibillion dollar electronic commerce company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington, United...