The Amazon Kindle team is seeking an innovative and results-oriented Software Engineer in new Kindle Renderer team. In this position you will build the features and functionality required to have best-in-class rendering for Kindle customers using cross-platform browsers.
We are building a brand new project team from scratch and as a member of the founding team, you will have the opportunity to influence our overall strategy by helping define the product features, driving system architecture, and spearheading the best practices that enable a quality v1 product. The ideal candidate will be passionate about web development and rendering, and have a demonstrable track record for delivering successful products.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Masters Degree preferred.
- Experience in text/image rendering and layout systems.
- Experience with text rendering in non-Latin locales.
- Experience shipping on a wide variety of device platforms and browsers.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...