Job Category: Software Engineering: Development
Location: Mountain View, CA, US
Job ID: 815918-96723
Division: Interactive Entertainment Business
Microsoft’s Interactive Entertainment Business is revolutionizing entertainment. IEB has a rich set of entertainment offerings from Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE to Zune Marketplace and Mediaroom. Our customer base is growing fast and our pace of innovation has been incredible with our latest product Kinect selling over 20 million units since its launch in November of 2010.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer who is passionate about creating large scale Azure Video Vertical platform.
Why work for the team?
Get in on the ground floor of an ambitious new project
Work in a small tightly-knit team
Follow Agile methodology to deliver results at web-speed
Use cutting edge technologies
- Passionate about building applications that consumers love to use
- Hold yourself and coworkers to high standards of excellence
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Fast learner, able to pick up new technologies rapidly
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with mobile and browser application development (iOS/Android/Windows 8/RT or IE/Webkit based browsers)
- Agile development experience
Microsoft - 20 months ago
Microsoft Corporation develops, manufactures, licenses and supports a range of software products for computing devices. The Company's...