Software Development Manager
Manages a team of software engineers in one or more aspect of the software development process: architecture, design, programming, testing, project management or integration. Typically requires a minimum of 7-10 years of experience in a specific area of software engineering. Requires good verbal and written communication skills, a working knowledge of software engineering methodology and practice, the ability to manage teams up to 20 people, customer relationship management, and product knowledge in the area of e-commerce, client/server application, and/or CAD products. A Software Development Manager is engaged in software design implementation or integration. Qualifications specific to this area of management include the ability to lead architecture teams, participate in design discussions, maintain a defined functional area, write and/or guide the creation of any of the document deliverables that are identified in our software development life cycle.
• 7+ years of software development experience
• Java development experience.
• 1+ year of management experience with group of 3+ members.
• Good analytical and logical problem solving skills
• Ability to work on complex technical problems and provide solutions that are highly innovative.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Bachelor's Degree required, Master’s preferred
PTC - The Product Development Company - 23 months ago
PTC (Nasdaq: PMTC) enables manufacturers to achieve maximum value from their product strategies with software and services designed to...