Join a team that has a history of building successful software products and businesses. We have a solid product to build upon, incredible traction and are preparing for rapid growth as we innovate an industry that's ripe for disruption. We have an innovative and demanding environment where, refreshingly, people have just as high expectations of themselves as they have of others. Our product is built utilizing Backbone.js, jQuery, HTML, SCSS, and Ruby on Rails. Our software development and design practices are heavily influenced by Agile, Lean, User Centric Design, Behavior Driven Development and Extreme Programming (XP). The product you will be building is critical to our business. We won't compromise quality just to meet arbitrary deadlines and know when it is better to delay a release for quality. Sound perfect? We do too.
What you should have
- A gnawing desire to build one of the best apps in the world for hundreds of thousands of movers
- Meticulous attention to detail, results-driven attitude, and ownership over quality and outcomes
- Familiarity with common software development patterns (e.g. MVC, factories)
- Familiarity with common web design patterns (e.g. graceful degradation, progressive enhancement)
- Familiarity with responsive design across mobile browsers
UrbanBound - 5 months ago