Amazon Kindle is a revolutionary reading device, the #1 best-selling product on all of Amazon, and one of the most innovative and fast growing businesses at Amazon. Amazon has also developed significant digital and mobile businesses include Amazon MP3, Amazon Video on Demand, IMDB, Amazon Mobile store, and Audible. Many of these applications run on a range of mobile platforms including iOS, and Android.
We are looking for passionate, driven, and talented software developers who have experience designing and building innovative, forward looking products that customers love. The ideal candidate thrives working in the space between UX, design, and engineering to deliver compelling and exciting prototypes of next generation product experiences. This person will have the opportunity to make a tremendous impact on the customer experience of new products that will be used every day, by the people you know.
- Invent and prototype cutting edge user experiences using a variety of methods (Flash, Unity, Java, C++) across multiple technologies.
- Will work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Will work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
- 3-5+ years experience building prototypes or client side application software
- Strong sense of design and likes to sweat the small details of the application experience
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
- Experience with the unity 3D engine
- Experience with graphics tools and Flash
Amazon’s mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy...