KLA-Tencor Corporation, a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions, partners with customers around the world to develop state-of-the-art inspection and metrology technologies. These technologies serve the semiconductor, data storage, LED, and other related nanoelectronics industries. With a portfolio of industry-standard products and a team of world-class engineers and scientists, the company has created superior solutions for its customers for more than 35 years. Headquartered in Milpitas, Calif., KLA-Tencor has dedicated customer operations and service centers around the world. Additional information may be found at www.kla-tencor.com .
The Wafer Inspection Division (WIN) is the world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced optical inspection tools for inline monitoring of process defects in advanced semiconductor factories.
We are seeking a Software Engineer in our Milpitas, California campus
You will be involved in product development life cycle working with customers and marketing to define requirements, implement solutions, integration, testing and deployment.
Our software is primarily written in C#, C++, .net and JAVA, is highly multi-threaded, and is deployed on semi-conductor equipment tools.
- C#, .Net, C++ programming
- Experienced with Object-Oriented software analysis and design
- Requires good knowledge of multi-threaded/parallel processing applications along with exposure to various software design patterns
- Requires very good communication skills, inter personnel skills and leadership skills
- Required to work with cross functional groups to extract requirements and map them to a software design.
- Experience in developing and debugging large high-level software applications
- Experience in user interface development is a plus
- Semiconductor equipment experience is a plus
- Doctorate (Academic) with at least 2 years of experience. OR Master's Level Degree with at least 4 years of experience. OR Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 5 years of experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
KLA-Tencor is hard-core when it comes to hunting down chip flaws. One of the world's largest makers of process control equipment for...