At TASC we are committed to advancing our customers|
' missions and creating a safer world. See yourself designing the next vital solution to get ahead of evolving cyber threats or advancing security efforts to protect Americans at home and around the globe.
Are you ready for a challenging position supporting the Warfighter? Join the TASC, Inc. team to accept this challenge and deliver solutions! Seeking a Software Engineer who is a highly motivated self-starter experienced with working with diverse teams and possesses strong multitasking abilities, superb organization skills, excellent communication skills, and outstanding software development skills, and is extremely detail-oriented who has or can get within 90 days of employment a secret clearance. This is an exciting opportunity for you to work with and support several high profile teams who are developing web based applications. The position requires close collaboration with software developers to design and develop software components, an aptitude for designing unit-testing scenarios to exercise the application to simulate environmental and code failures, and the ability to develop highly technical software engineering documentation containing requirements decomposition, application and component designs, unit testing methods and steps, and internal software component documentation. The ideal candidate should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, very results oriented, able to analyze the problem at hand and create logically consistent and maintainable programs from general specifications, comfortable working in a small development group to produce quality products, and able to follow tasks through to completion with minimal supervision.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
* 3 or more years of software development experience
* 1 or more years of development experience using C# .NET
* 1 or more years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server 2010
* Demonstrated development expertise
* Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
* An understanding of software architecture design patterns
* Ability to maintain existing code developed by other developers
* Experience in human factors design and complex graphical user interface development
* Intermediate Microsoft Office tool suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) skills
* Able to acquire a Secret Security clearance within 90 days of employment
Join us and see your engineering and technology expertise help address the nation
's most pressing and complex challenges. For nearly 50 years, TASC has worked on the front lines with our customers on missions that strengthen security and safety and protect the basic values of our society. TASC provides systems engineering, integration and decision-support services to the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense and civilian agencies of the federal government. TASC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
Founded in 1966, TASC, Inc., helps solve complex national security and public safety challenges by providing advanced systems engineering,...